- Artisinal - hand-crafted in small batches by Hassy artists.
- Classy - Hassy with extra sparkles; exclusive to Hassy bars
- Crassy - tastes different to everyone; exclusive to Hassy machines
- Crystal - completely clear and with no identifiable characteristics. Designed to get people talking again over what kind of Hassy they were drinking, after people started to learn to identify Hassy flavours from a distance.
- Fire - extremely spicy, made with sriracha sauce
- Full Stuffed Hassy
- Grape Hassy
- Grassy Hassy Shot - exclusive to Hassy bars
- Half and Hassy - Hassy with steamed milk
- Hassle-Free - a can of Hassy without a lid; exclusive to Hassy machines
- HASSY-7 - a healthy flavour exclusive to Hassy machines
- Hassy-12 - banned in Australia.
- Heated Hochata - with added Hassy Beads.
- Hemp - exclusive to Hassy machines
- Hoisin - exclusive to Hassy bars
- Holiday Spirit
- Hot - a common replacement for coffee, often used as a basis for homebrew Hassy.
- Hot Chocolate
- Hot Cups - created by Ramona Rogers; Hassy with instant ramen
- Hybrid - discontinued after severe backlash
- Infinity - the opposite of a diet version, with all the calories with none of the nutritional value
- Mango Hassy
- Neo Hassy - a double shot of Hassy's secret ingredient
- Pac-Man - a cross-brand promotion with Pac-Man.
- Prime - discontinued
- Prime Silver Zero - discontinued
- Pudd - part of the British Pudding Collestion.
- Pudd Dark - part of the British Pudding Collestion; a darker version of the Pudd
- Pudd Lite - part of the British Pudding Collestion; a lite version of the Pudd
- Salty Lassi
- Silver Zero - discontinued
- Super Large
- Winterfresh - minty and breath-clearing
- Zero - an extremely diet version with almost nothing in it
- Zool - a cross-brand promotion with Zool.
- Hassy Zero contains aspartame - a sugar substitute common in diet soft drinks - while Crystal Hassy was made with real cane sugar.
- The success of the Mango Hassy in 2063 spawned the creation of Vanilla, Grape, Berry and Fire Hassy
- ↑ https://twitter.com/hassyholdings/status/643287314224037888
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 https://twitter.com/hassyholdings/status/646779511212650497
- ↑ https://twitter.com/hassyholdings/status/662496470260543488
- ↑ https://twitter.com/hassyholdings/status/662494377873440768
- ↑ https://twitter.com/hassyholdings/status/661740409916264448
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 https://twitter.com/hassyholdings/status/661740215187300352
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 https://twitter.com/hassyholdings/status/639876749908688896
- ↑ https://twitter.com/hassyholdings/status/661736524682149888